SoundCode For Dolby E Encoder is a software tools that makes Dolby E fast and easy on Mac or Windows.
SoundCode For Dolby E Encoder works for traditional tape-based workflows and emerging file-based workflows. SoundCode realtime monitoring detects and displays any CRC errors so you can deliver Dolby E streams with 100% confidence.
Pro Tools Plug-In
Final Cut 7 Plug-In
- Windows and Mac OS X Support
- Standalone Application, Pro Tools AAX Plug-In
- Final Cut 7 Encoder Plug-In
- Encode Dolby E Streams at your workstation faster-then-realtime
- Unsurpassed Pro Tools Integration
- Tape-Based and File-Based workflows
- Deliver a Dolby E Decode to a video facility as a file
- Embed Dolby Metadata in a WAV file where it belongs
- Implement File-Based workflows that carry Dolby Metadata with the Audio
- Export interleaved, SMPTE ordered WAV files larger than 2GB in Pro Tools
- Combine multiple audio programs into single audio file
- Compatible with Dolby DP600 workflows
- iLok license required
- 14-day full trial available
- Trial license requires internet connection and an iLok
- Standalone – Mac OS 10.7+ and Windows 7+
- Pro Tools – 9, 10, 11
- Final Cut Pro – Version 7
Neyrinck products are represented and marketed all over India by Bhalerao Enterprises.
Click here to buy Neyrinck plug-ins & softwares in India.
*Features and Specifications Are Subject to Change. Dolby and Pro Logic are trademarks of Dolby Laboratories, Inc.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.