Introducing EMI on Debit Cards.
- No processing fee.
- Tenure option of 3, 6 ,9,12 & 18 months.
- Low interest rate of 13% to 15%(on reducing basis) for 3, 6, 9, 12 & 18 month tenures.
- Bank of Baroda, Axis Bank & ICICI Bank supports EMI on Debit Cards.
- EMI facility is applicable on all transactions above Rs.10,000.
- EMI conversion without the hassles of any paperwork.
- Top international brands available to shop.
- Buy it now and pay later in flexible monthly instalments.
How it works:
- Customer does a transaction by Debit Card and selects the tenure of EMI.
- Transaction is authorized and conversion to EMI happens post successful validation of parameters.
- EMI conversion and reversal of amount in the account happens within 2 business working days after the transaction date. *As per bank norms.
- First installment will be deducted 30 days from reversal of the money in the account.
- Account statement will display the transaction with appropriate narration.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.