Why choose between digital interfaces when you can have them all?
Here's your swiss knife for all your digital audio needs. This unique piece of hardware is able to convert 64x64 channels between an impressive selection of digital interfaces - any to any, all at once.
Supported Audio Interfaces:
- ADAT (8x), SPDIF optical*
- MADI optical
- MADI coaxial
- MADI-TP (up to 2 ports)
- AES50 (up to 2 ports)
- Extension port
- and many more via breakout boxes (currently planned: AES3, AVB)
What the multiverter can do for you:
- Interface your recording gear to any signal source
- Make your production truck or OB van compatible to anything
- Use your ethernet port as 64x64 recording interface with the Dante® Virtual Soundcard technology
- Hook up your Yamaha® desk to inexpensive Behringer® equipment (Yamaha HA remote to Behringer S16 remote control converter integrated*)
- Send and receive low-latency, 64x64 audio over your standard ethernet network
- Bring your legacy gear up to date
- ...and anything else you can imagine!
- Supports 32...192 kHz operation
- Wordclock input and output (BNC)
- Clock master can be any incoming audio signal, or BNC, or an high-quality internal clock
- MADI and ADAT 96k frame and S/MUX operation supported
Remote Control Interfaces:
- MIDI over MADI*
- RS485 (Yamaha Headamp Remote compatible)*
- AES50 Aux Data Channel (Behringer S16 compatible)*
- Network socket*
Other things to mention:
- Preset store/recall (12 different setups)
- Headphone amplifier to monitor any incoming signal
- Test tone generator simplifies troubleshooting of complex setups
- Triple-redundant power supply (2x 90-240VAC, 1x 9-18VDC)
- Can be powered alone from industry standard 4-pin XLR plug battery packs
Bhalerao Enterprises, who also represent brands such as NUGEN Audio, Bettermaker, Softube, Metric Halo, Golden Age Project, JoeCo, IOSONO GmbH (now Barco Audio Technologies) and Exponential Audio in India. For more information, contact Bhalerao Enterprises.
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.